Monday, November 12, 2007

I finally had a day in which I did not completely waste at home. Ran some errands before meeting prawn to study at city hall starbucks. Went to esplanade library for a bit, as I wanted to borrow some films. But but but! All the films I wanted to borrow were in tape form! Who still has vcrs nowadays huh?!?! So we tried to study somemore, but all the attention span had been exhausted previously and we went to have dinner at kfc instead( KFC NIKKI! KFCEEEEE). I would like to say that oreo with strawberry cream is very nice. Not because the colour combination is my favourite one(even though it does gain some brownie points for being pink and black), but also because the flavours really went well! Why didn't nabisco (or kraft) ever come up with it? Everyone has heard of strawberry dipped in chocolate, so why did it take so long to invent such a flavour? The world works n strange ways.

I would like to just waste my days. Just sit in the open under the cool night sky. Clouds scampering and morphing above me, as if I was under an everchanging mural. The smoke from my cigarette slowly wafting up, I feel as if I'm part of the sky. Not a care for the world, not a worry about school, exams or my inadequacies. Just me, the wind and the nightsky.

And my internet is up again! whoopee!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: